2018 Kids First Data Resource Center and Portal Webinar -title-h1
2018 Kids First Data Resource Center and Portal Webinar
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
The Kids First Data Resource Center held a webinar update where attendess learned how to access and use the data available through the newly launched Kids First Data Resource Portal.
The webinar presented:
- Overview of the Kids First Program and Data Resource Center progress
- Investigator’s presenting research project progress
- Update on the DRC’s partnered efforts with patients and foundations
- Live demonstration of the Data Resource Portal
- Currently available datasets and how to access Kids First data
- Questions from the Kids First Community
- Interoperability with other “commons efforts” now and upcoming
Researchers, clinicians, patients, and foundation communities were invited to attend this open webinar. There was an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar, and submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.